You must not rely on information found on this website as an alternative to professional advice from your lawyer, doctor or other professional services advisor, and you should consult one or more such professionals in the event that you have any specific questions about an investment, medical, legal or other professional matter. You should never delay seeking professional advice, disregard professional advice, or commence or discontinue any investment, medical or legal actions because of information found on this website.
VitreosHealth, its agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives, successors, or assigns shall not be held liable, to you or anyone else, for any action taken that is based on the information presented on this web site, and all users of this web site agree that all access to and use of this web site, and any and all content presented on this web site, is at the user's own risk. Hypertext-links to other websites and online resources may appear on this website. VitreosHealth is not responsible for these websites and makes no representation or warranty as to the information presented on any linked website. The fact that VitreosHealthprovides such a link is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship or affiliation by VitreosHealth with respect to such site, its owners or its providers. Such links are provided as a convenience and use of such links are at your own risk. Neither VitreosHealth nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of the user's access, use, or inability to use this web site, or any errors or omissions in the content of this web site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, nor shall they be liable for any such damages arising from the use of any linked website.
Any communication or material you transmit to VitreosHealth via this web site or Internet electronic mail may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users, without your knowledge and permission, while in transit to VitreosHealth. For that reason, do not use email to communicate information to us that you consider confidential. Whenever you submit information via this site, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of that information.
You are solely responsible for any and all acts and omissions that occur during or relating to your use of this website, and you agree not to engage in unacceptable use of the website, which includes, without limitation, use of the site to:
- Disseminate or transmit "spam," unsolicited messages, chain letters or unsolicited commercial e-mail;
- Disseminate or transmit material that to a reasonable person may be abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, harassing, grossly offensive, vulgar, threatening or malicious, or any content that is unlawful, is intended to be used for any unlawful purpose, is false or misleading, or that actually or potentially infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other right of any person, including VitreosHealth;
- Create a false identity or otherwise attempt to mislead any person as to the identity or origin of any communication;
- Export, re-export or permit downloading of any message or content in violation of any export or import law, regulation or restriction of the United States and its agencies or authorities, or without all required approvals, licenses or exemptions;
- Obtain unauthorized access to password-protected areas of the this website;
- Interfere, disrupt or attempt to gain unauthorized access to profiles or accounts on the website or any other computer network, or in any other way restrict or inhibit any other individual’s use and enjoyment of the website;
- Transmit viruses or any other malicious code or program;
- Remove or in any way alter any existing proprietary notations found within this website; or (i) engage in any other activity deemed by VitreosHealth to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this Legal Disclaimer.
It is the policy of VitreosHealth to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted under law. All program and product names, regardless of whether or not they appear in large print or with a trademark symbol, are trademarks of VitreosHealth, its affiliates, related companies, or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The entire content of this web site, including any images or text, is copyrighted and may not be distributed, downloaded, modified, reused, reposted, or otherwise used except as provided herein without the express written permission of VitreosHealth. The use or misuse of these trademarks, copyrights, or other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, communications regulations and statutes, and other laws, statutes and/or regulations.
The following information must be included in any written notice regarding Intellectual Property Infringement:
- The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the Intellectual Property claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple proprietary works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit VitreosHealth to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit VitreosHealth to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and electronic mail address;
- A statement that you possess a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the proprietary right’s owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Except for the historical information contained herein, the matters discussed on this web site may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that involves risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected. These statements may be identified by their use of forward-looking terminology such as "believes," "expects," "anticipates," "may," "will," "should," "seeks," "approximates," "intends," "plans," "estimates" or the negative of these words or other comparable terminology. The most significant of these risks and uncertainties are described in the Company's Form 10-K, Form 10-Q and Form 8-K reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and available for your review on the Commission’s website.
VitreosHealth reserves the right to add, modify or delete any information contained on this website at any time, but assumes no obligation to conduct such updates.