CEO and co-founder of VitreosHealth, previously Chief Marketing Officer at CombineMed, a joint venture with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), helping healthcare organizations drive savings with strategic analytic technologies. Before CombineMed, Jay was the CEO of MindFlow Technologies, a business he created with the dream of delivering financial improvements to Fortune 1000 enterprises ― domestic and global businesses achieved quick, sustainable value with MindFlow's decision analytics and optimization technologies. Reddy was an early pioneer in software-as-a-service and insights-as-a-service, and MindFlow, under his leadership, was ranked in the visionary quadrant by Gartner and earned a spot on ComputerWorld's Top 100 emerging companies prior to its acquisition by Emptoris (later acquired by IBM) in 2006. Jay earned B.S. in chemical engineering from IIT, Delhi, and his MBA from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
Posts by Jay Reddy:
- Why High Quality Scores Don’t Always Translate to PMPM Reduction| Jul 2017 in Uncategorized
- Optimization: Fee-for-Service Versus Pay-for-Performance Versus Full Capitation| Jun 2017 in Blog
- Looking at Population Health from “A Healthcare Resource Optimization” Perspective| Apr 2017 in Blog, Population Health, Value Based Care
- Population Health Management ― A Multi-Dimension Optimization Problem| Jul 2015 in Payer, Provider
- Why Most Care Management Programs Fail to Deliver Results| Feb 2014 in Payer, Provider